Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Christ Church Spring Ball and Conference

A couple weekends ago we went to Cary, NC with some of our friends for a ball and conference. Here's some of the pictures (special thanks to fhgphotography.blogspot.com!)

It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next time!

                                                        My friend and I. (I'm on the left)


                                                        Several more of my friends.




                                           Me, dancing the "patty-cake polka"



                                                       This one is called "Hunting the Fox"
                                                     Don't ask me why...I have no idea :-P

                                 

                                                 My friend's little brother dancing with me.


                                                                 The Billings family.



                               

                                                  My three younger siblings and me.


                                                  I have the cutest baby sister in the world! :-)

2 comments:

Comments make my day :)