Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cape San Blas, Florida




Here's some pictures of our trip to the beach.
It was an amazing vacation and a great way to start the summer.


This is a picture my brother took of the dunes.


This was when we first got there. . . Isabelle wasn't quite sure what to think about all that wind :-P


This is me going out to do some boogie boarding :P

She loves looking at the world up-side-down :D


We were really silly that night. . . . :P 


And that's me fishing. . . I fished a LOT while we were there.
I ended up catching 3 little sharks so it paid off :D







4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was gorgeous and you had a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! And we did! Can't wait to go back :)

      Delete
  2. Oh PLEASE! How could u put that awful pic on the top of the whole deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not awful! :) you're a good big brother :)

      Delete

Comments make my day :)