Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Summer 2012

Okay. . . . I am really sorry that I haven't posted anything in FOREVER. I promise I'm still alive :D
It's just that I've had an absolutely crazy summer.

We went to the beach in June, as I already mentioned several months ago.






And while we were at the beach, my baby sister turned 2. (I already did a post about that as well. . . but here are a few pictures of her anyway :D)
cutie!

blowing out her candle

I LOVE her expression in this one. Haha.



My cousin had a big 16th birthday party.

The slip-n-slide was a big hit. 

Even the adults joined in on the fun.....lol

It was especially fun when we added some dish soap.....:D


After swimming, we had a big dance :)


It was the longest virginia reel EVER 




My cousin came to visit for three weeks in July.




Yep. . . we put him to work in our garden :DDD


We met the Newsboys :DDD


Our friend got engaged!! And I'm one of her bridesmaids! So we've been busy with wedding plans and wedding showers and wedding decorations :DDD

The bride and all her bridesmaids 

Corina and Curtis :)

This was the day they got engaged.


My brother and I were in a play. We rehearsed all summer long and performed in August. It was amazing. We made some awesome friends. And we both loved every minute of it.

My friend (Snow White) and me (Ariel...with a crazy wig :DD)

The Entire Cast

My dear friends Alice, Snow, and Cinderella (backstage, being crazy) 

My brother, Peter Pan :P

I got my braces off!!!! :DDD

BEFORE


AFTER



We went to the beach again at the end of August...this time with our cousins :)

My cousin (left)  and me (right)

This is at our favorite seafood restaurant ever: Killer Seafood


Fishing

A couple of the fish we caught



And then we came home. . . AND school started. I'm taking 2 online classes: Greek and Omnibus V.

So that was basically my summer in a nutshell. It doesn't look as busy when it's all written out like this. . . but it sure felt busy when I was living it. I can't believe it's already over. It was really great.

Now that school has started, I might actually have time to tend to my blog. I sure hope so.

So you can be expecting another post soon.

~allie


4 comments:

  1. It does look busy even like this! but i heard about it all summer so maybe that's part of it ;) Looks like you had a fabulous time at the beach! andd you look so different without braces! wow! Gorgeous! :DDD can't wait to see you Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Micaela! :) can't wait to see you either!!!

      Delete
  2. Allie, I just have to say you are SO pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Meridian!! That's so sweet of you to say.

      Delete

Comments make my day :)