Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Party


I meant to post this a while back....but better late than never, I suppose :)

Last weekend, my friend and I had a party to celebrate our birthdays. . . .which both happen to be on the same day, of the same year, exactly one hour apart :)

We decked the room out......
...with tinsel....



...and lights...

...and a Christmas tree...

...and a hot chocolate bar...(which nobody really wanted, because it ended up being so warm outside that day :D)



First off, we played musical chairs. 


It started out calmly...


But that soon changed.









We even had a couple small wrestling matches....:)



AND we have a winner :)


Then, we had a White Elephant gift exchange: 

That was quite entertaining :)














Then, we had a dance:












Toward the end, we had pretty much the longest Virginia Reel ever :P 



All in all, it was such a great party!

Both of us birthday girls had a wonderful time. And I am quite sure that we both agree that it was one of the best birthdays EVER :)




~allie








6 comments:

  1. It was a really great party. It is going to be hard for the next party to top it. But I don't think we should ever do the Virgina Reel with that many couples again. It was way to tiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it! :) but yeah. That Virginia reel was a little bit over the top lol

      Delete
  2. Love old-fashioned dances. So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! :) And so does everyone in our church so we dance a lot :)

      Delete

Comments make my day :)