Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Sophia!

My little sister is 13 today. And I'm sitting here wondering what happened to all the time.

It literally seems like just last week......or maybe last year at the longest......that this was her -


But I turned around today, and this is her - 

And I don't know how it happened, but my little sister is not so little anymore. 

I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful, generous, adventurous younger sister. And I hope she knows how much I love her. 

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace." (Nubers 6:24-26)

"For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." 
-Christina Rossetti.


Please join me in wishing Sophia a very happy and blessed birthday! 

~allie



2 comments:

Comments make my day :)