Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

The Happiest Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mom.

I could easily fill page after page after glorious page with all the reasons why she's wonderful. But it wouldn't ever be enough -- no matter how long I kept writing -- because every day, every moment, she's doing more. And I'd never, ever be able to catch up. But this is something beautiful. And only proves that it's grace, because grace is being overwhelmingly showered with something beautiful you don't deserve.

 Happy Birthday! I love you. You're absolutely amazing.

~allie

1 comment:

  1. I am the one being overwhelmingly showered with something beautiful I don't deserve! You are so kind and merciful to write such things about me, sweetie. You, who see so clearly my sin and failures day after day. Thank you, precious daughter. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)