Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Post I Couldn't Write


How do I thank my Mom? How could I write words that would ever begin to say enough? How can I thank her for every single day of my life? 

Short answer is that I can't. Nothing written or spoken would ever be enough, because she's done too much, and been too much, and loved us too much.

I can only accept the fact that she is just too... wonderful, and say that I love my beautiful Mom very, very much. And that I am incredibly blessed. She loves me when I'm unlovable. She listens when I need her. She's the most patient person I know. She's always, always there. . . She's amazing <3

No, I won't ever really be able to say enough, but that's an absurdly marvelous problem to have.

Happy Mother's Day! Love you to the moon and back :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :)