Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

birthday

The Happiest Happy Birthday to my sweet Mom...

...who taught me how to walk, and how to trust, and how to love beautiful things.

...who is the best mother, teacher, advisor, helper, and friend that I could ever imagine.

...who lives life fully and loves me completely.

...who shows me Jesus.

... who gives the best hugs.

...who makes my favorite meals.

...who puts other people first.

...who makes our home homey.

...who I have so much fun with.

...who can laugh at herself.

...who is absolutely beautiful inside and outside.

...who likes to fix broken things.

...who prays for me.

...who I want so very much to be like.

...who messes up sometimes.

...who forgives me and who teaches me how to forgive.

...who has always made me feel incredibly loved.

...who never gives up on me.

...who I love very very much.


Thanks for being there every single day. Thanks for sleepless nights and long talks. Thanks for all the love you keep on giving. Thanks for being my Mom.

I am deeply blessed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :)